The body goes through major changes during pregnancy. Numerous unpleasant symptoms may occur, such as back pain, swollen legs, dizziness, fatigue or joint pain.
You will feel relief in the legs and joints immediately when walking in the kyBoot or standing on the kyBounder. At the same time, you can gently strengthen the musculature of the entire body, which in turn protects the back and the remaining joints against excessive strain.
More details » Take the first step towards pain-free walking. Try a pair of kybun trial shoes for 14 days.
Since the body goes through major changes (weight gain, softening of ligaments and soft tissue ...) in a relatively short time during pregnancy, it is especially important to keep the body fit during this time. A fit body tolerates these changes far better and causes fewer symptoms. Furthermore, customised training is the best way to prepare for the impending birth.
With the kyBoot/kyBounder, you can gently train the body in everyday life and actively counteract existing pregnancy symptoms such as swollen, tired legs or back pain.
Hormonal changes in the body are responsible for many pregnancy symptoms. Some pregnant women only experience minor symptoms while others experience very severe and limiting changes.
- Other therapies
The kyBoot is very well suited for use during and after pregnancy:
Thanks to the floating gait, the kyBoot relieves the joints, spinal column, veins and therefore the entire body during this time of great physical demands.
- Actively moving the foot in the kyBoot trains the core foot and leg musculature, which in turn promotes lymph fluid circulation. Many women suffer from swollen or weak legs during pregnancy and some are often dizzy. Supporting the lymphatic system significantly improves these symptoms and they may even go away entirely.
The effect can be compared to surgical stockings: A surgical stocking provides passive support from the outside, the kyBoot provides active support from the inside by activating the muscle pump. Both provide optimum support for the lymphatic system.
- While the ligaments are softer during pregnancy, it is possible to participate in many different sports even while pregnant. This also applies to walking in the kyBoot. It is important that wearer feels comfortable! In case of noticeable fatigue, lateral/medial rolling of the ankle joint or pain in the kyBoot, we advise you to take a break until you have recovered.
Most pregnancy symptoms can be reduced with activity. Try to integrate moderate exercise into your daily routine as much as possible.
Usually symptoms such as pain or swollen legs, for example, will only get worse if you try to take it easy and avoid exercise.
For information about the special kyBoot exercises or the basic kyBounder exercises , please click here: kybun exercises
Specific initial reactions during pregnancy:
Due to the softness of ligaments during pregnancy, you may feel very unstable in the kyBoot/on the kyBounder or experience increased back pain/joint pain in the beginning. In this case, please observe the advice in the section ‘Application tips’.
Click here for the general initial reactions experienced by kyBounder and kyBoot beginners: Initial reactions
- Take a short kyBoot/kyBounder break if you experience pain or notice that you are no longer able to keep the foot upright on the soft material of the sole/mat (in case of lateral/medial rolling of the ankle joint).
- Be sure to maintain an upright posture and avoid taking excessively long steps in the kyBoot so that you do not bend forward.
- Keep the toes relaxed and perform the rollover across the entire foot (from the heel to the big toe).