A healthy posture in the office
Christoph Kempter's discovery of the kybun mat has enabled him to work and stand at his computer without his back problems.
«A bad posture when sitting and working on the computer is almost unavoidable. At that time this was causing me a lot of back pain. These pains have now disappeared thanks to the combination of a kybun mat and a standing desk. I feel fitter, more productive and have the sense that I am doing something good for my body.» Christoph Kempter, President Männerriege Au, SG
The kybun mat is an elastic springy base. Its impulse-active buffer zone allows the foot to sink in deeply and ensures optimal spring back. The kybun mat challenges the body to make fine, permanent activity to maintain balance and posture. The rebound effect causes reciprocal muscle tension and relaxation. This trains the leg, foot and back muscles as you continue your work and helps to improve your balance, coordination and general fitness.
Benefits and effects
- Relaxes and loosens the muscles
- Improves posture
- Can be an effective measure for back pain
- Eliminates fatigue
- More efficient work thanks to a combination of movement and mental activity
- Stimulates creativity and learning ability
- Increases general fitness while you continue your normal routine
- Puts a smile on your face