Regular exercise can prevent many diseases related to the aging process. Physical activity also slows down the biological aging process. The soft, springy kyBounder mat brings movement into your everyday routine. The kyBounder trains your balance and mobility. Users notice a significant improvement in posture and gait. It is simple to integrate the gentle training into your everyday routine. Do it while watching TV, ironing or cooking.
Everyone loves running in kyBoot shoes. kyBoot shoes are so soft and soothing that they make you feel like you’re running in your bare feet. kyBoot shoes relieve the burden on your joints. Feet and back pain are a thing of the past.
Brain and muscular activity from a health perspective
Suitable physical training or exercise puts you in a position to counteract numerous cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders and many cancers. This also keeps you physically and mentally younger than your birth certificates would suggest.
Prof. mult. Dr med. Dr. h.c. Wildor Hollmann, Institute of Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne
- Rohrbach retirement home, Austria
- Steinach residential care home, Switzerland
- Mittweida nursing home, Germany
- Emmaus centre for senior citizens in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
- ‘Herbstsonne’ [autumn sun] centre for senior citizens in Freital, Germany
- CURANUM retirement home in Bad Lauterberg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Chemnitz-Rottluff, Germany
- ‘Albert Schweitzer’ (German Red Cross) nursing home in Altenburg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Germany
- ‘An der Mozartstraße’ nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- KATHARINENHOF® Seniorenwohn- und Pflegeanlage Betriebs-GmbH retirement home, Germany
- CURANUM Seniorenresidenz Geertz retirement home in Bad Schwartau, Germany
- Seniorenresidenz Am Küchwald nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- Curanum Pflege- und Betreuungszentrum (care and nursing centre) in Merseburg, Germany
- Curanum care and nursing centre for senior citizens in Barth, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Limbach-Oberfrohna, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Hainichen, Germany
- Olbernhau centre for senior citizens, Germany
- Schloss Pfaffroda retirement home, Germany
- Fazit ‘Am Schwanenteich’ retirement home in Zwickau, Germany
- ASB ‘Willy Stabenau’ nursing home in Zwickau, Germany
- Senioren- und Seniorenpflegeheim gGmbH in Zwickau, Germany
- Can relieve back pain
- Loosens muscles
- Improves posture
- Strengthens stabilising muscles
- Improves well-being
- Prevents the risk of falling among the elderly
- Improves stability
At 66 years old, I have had two hip replacements, a right knee replacement, and have undergone two major back operations. My knees had always been swollen, but once I tried kyBoot, they became normal again after two days. Now I can walk for hours without limping. I feel truly alive again.
I am 87 years old. You used to find me on all sorts of mountains. I was even on the Kest. I used to strain my legs too much. In those days, there were no walking sticks. At my age, I notice it in my legs now. That’s why I’m happy that I’ve got these shoes.
"Proprioception (our sense of our body's movements and relative position) and proprioceptive training are very important to avoid injury. The kyBoot is an effective tool for such training sessions; it can be worn the whole time and is very comfortable. It means that you are involved in a kind of constant training session without having to make a lot of effort. In the end I was able to try out the effect myself. Without any specific therapy, just from wearing the kyBoot, I was able to cure my Achilles tendonitis: the unstable sole strengthened the muscles stabilising my ankle joints, taking the burden off the rest of my overstressed muscles. I recommend the kyBoot following injuries to the lower extremities, for jobs in standing positions, for sportspeople and for the elderly, to prevent falls."