Regular exercise can prevent many diseases related to the aging process. Physical activity also slows down the biological aging process. The soft, springy kyBounder mat brings movement into your everyday routine. The kyBounder trains your balance and mobility. Users notice a significant improvement in posture and gait. It is simple to integrate the gentle training into your everyday routine. Do it while watching TV, ironing or cooking.
Everyone loves running in kyBoot shoes. kyBoot shoes are so soft and soothing that they make you feel like you’re running in your bare feet. kyBoot shoes relieve the burden on your joints. Feet and back pain are a thing of the past.
Brain and muscular activity from a health perspective
Suitable physical training or exercise puts you in a position to counteract numerous cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders and many cancers. This also keeps you physically and mentally younger than your birth certificates would suggest.
Prof. mult. Dr med. Dr. h.c. Wildor Hollmann, Institute of Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne
- Rohrbach retirement home, Austria
- Steinach residential care home, Switzerland
- Mittweida nursing home, Germany
- Emmaus centre for senior citizens in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
- ‘Herbstsonne’ [autumn sun] centre for senior citizens in Freital, Germany
- CURANUM retirement home in Bad Lauterberg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Chemnitz-Rottluff, Germany
- ‘Albert Schweitzer’ (German Red Cross) nursing home in Altenburg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Germany
- ‘An der Mozartstraße’ nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- KATHARINENHOF® Seniorenwohn- und Pflegeanlage Betriebs-GmbH retirement home, Germany
- CURANUM Seniorenresidenz Geertz retirement home in Bad Schwartau, Germany
- Seniorenresidenz Am Küchwald nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- Curanum Pflege- und Betreuungszentrum (care and nursing centre) in Merseburg, Germany
- Curanum care and nursing centre for senior citizens in Barth, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Limbach-Oberfrohna, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Hainichen, Germany
- Olbernhau centre for senior citizens, Germany
- Schloss Pfaffroda retirement home, Germany
- Fazit ‘Am Schwanenteich’ retirement home in Zwickau, Germany
- ASB ‘Willy Stabenau’ nursing home in Zwickau, Germany
- Senioren- und Seniorenpflegeheim gGmbH in Zwickau, Germany
- Can relieve back pain
- Loosens muscles
- Improves posture
- Strengthens stabilising muscles
- Improves well-being
- Prevents the risk of falling among the elderly
- Improves stability
At 66 years old, I have had two hip replacements, a right knee replacement, and have undergone two major back operations. My knees had always been swollen, but once I tried kyBoot, they became normal again after two days. Now I can walk for hours without limping. I feel truly alive again.
At first I often felt tired and my muscles ached. One reason was no doubt that I wore the shoes all day. I'd recommend that older People should start out more slowly. A young person can wear the shoes all day without any trouble. The aching muscles are nothing compared to the pain I used to have.
Its an extraordinary sensation. I looked forward to the day when something like this would be developed. That it would actually be possible to create a cushion to protect healthy feet, using good shoes, to eliminate impacts and stop that jarring shock effect. And it's a feeling that really does go through your muscles, through your tendons, through your joints into your spine and so all the way to your head. You know, my first spontaneous thought was how nice it was to experience something new at age 70. You float, you sail through the countryside with a bounce in your step; when you stop, you feel fine standing about and stopping. You feel relaxed and have coordination and balance balance that go right up to your brain and make your hike even more enjoyable.
Watch the video
no news in this list.