Regular exercise can prevent many diseases related to the aging process. Physical activity also slows down the biological aging process. The soft, springy kyBounder mat brings movement into your everyday routine. The kyBounder trains your balance and mobility. Users notice a significant improvement in posture and gait. It is simple to integrate the gentle training into your everyday routine. Do it while watching TV, ironing or cooking.
Everyone loves running in kyBoot shoes. kyBoot shoes are so soft and soothing that they make you feel like you’re running in your bare feet. kyBoot shoes relieve the burden on your joints. Feet and back pain are a thing of the past.
Brain and muscular activity from a health perspective
Suitable physical training or exercise puts you in a position to counteract numerous cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders and many cancers. This also keeps you physically and mentally younger than your birth certificates would suggest.
Prof. mult. Dr med. Dr. h.c. Wildor Hollmann, Institute of Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne
- Rohrbach retirement home, Austria
- Steinach residential care home, Switzerland
- Mittweida nursing home, Germany
- Emmaus centre for senior citizens in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
- ‘Herbstsonne’ [autumn sun] centre for senior citizens in Freital, Germany
- CURANUM retirement home in Bad Lauterberg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Chemnitz-Rottluff, Germany
- ‘Albert Schweitzer’ (German Red Cross) nursing home in Altenburg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Germany
- ‘An der Mozartstraße’ nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- KATHARINENHOF® Seniorenwohn- und Pflegeanlage Betriebs-GmbH retirement home, Germany
- CURANUM Seniorenresidenz Geertz retirement home in Bad Schwartau, Germany
- Seniorenresidenz Am Küchwald nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- Curanum Pflege- und Betreuungszentrum (care and nursing centre) in Merseburg, Germany
- Curanum care and nursing centre for senior citizens in Barth, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Limbach-Oberfrohna, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Hainichen, Germany
- Olbernhau centre for senior citizens, Germany
- Schloss Pfaffroda retirement home, Germany
- Fazit ‘Am Schwanenteich’ retirement home in Zwickau, Germany
- ASB ‘Willy Stabenau’ nursing home in Zwickau, Germany
- Senioren- und Seniorenpflegeheim gGmbH in Zwickau, Germany
- Can relieve back pain
- Loosens muscles
- Improves posture
- Strengthens stabilising muscles
- Improves well-being
- Prevents the risk of falling among the elderly
- Improves stability
My steps are softened. My knees hurt less; there are no shocks and impact. I definitely won’t be giving the shoes away.
I had trouble with my shoes because I broke both of my feet, but now it's lovely.
For 20 years, all my shoes have had to be two centimetres higher. Then I was straight again and walking was so much easier because it was soft now instead of hard. I then had to find out whether this would even be possible with these shoes. Whether this elevation could actually be done with the material. I got my answer and they made it in the factory with the two centimetre height increase – and it’s great.
no news in this list.