Regular exercise can prevent many diseases related to the aging process. Physical activity also slows down the biological aging process. The soft, springy kyBounder mat brings movement into your everyday routine. The kyBounder trains your balance and mobility. Users notice a significant improvement in posture and gait. It is simple to integrate the gentle training into your everyday routine. Do it while watching TV, ironing or cooking.
Everyone loves running in kyBoot shoes. kyBoot shoes are so soft and soothing that they make you feel like you’re running in your bare feet. kyBoot shoes relieve the burden on your joints. Feet and back pain are a thing of the past.
Brain and muscular activity from a health perspective
Suitable physical training or exercise puts you in a position to counteract numerous cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders and many cancers. This also keeps you physically and mentally younger than your birth certificates would suggest.
Prof. mult. Dr med. Dr. h.c. Wildor Hollmann, Institute of Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne
- Rohrbach retirement home, Austria
- Steinach residential care home, Switzerland
- Mittweida nursing home, Germany
- Emmaus centre for senior citizens in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
- ‘Herbstsonne’ [autumn sun] centre for senior citizens in Freital, Germany
- CURANUM retirement home in Bad Lauterberg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Chemnitz-Rottluff, Germany
- ‘Albert Schweitzer’ (German Red Cross) nursing home in Altenburg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Germany
- ‘An der Mozartstraße’ nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- KATHARINENHOF® Seniorenwohn- und Pflegeanlage Betriebs-GmbH retirement home, Germany
- CURANUM Seniorenresidenz Geertz retirement home in Bad Schwartau, Germany
- Seniorenresidenz Am Küchwald nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- Curanum Pflege- und Betreuungszentrum (care and nursing centre) in Merseburg, Germany
- Curanum care and nursing centre for senior citizens in Barth, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Limbach-Oberfrohna, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Hainichen, Germany
- Olbernhau centre for senior citizens, Germany
- Schloss Pfaffroda retirement home, Germany
- Fazit ‘Am Schwanenteich’ retirement home in Zwickau, Germany
- ASB ‘Willy Stabenau’ nursing home in Zwickau, Germany
- Senioren- und Seniorenpflegeheim gGmbH in Zwickau, Germany
- Can relieve back pain
- Loosens muscles
- Improves posture
- Strengthens stabilising muscles
- Improves well-being
- Prevents the risk of falling among the elderly
- Improves stability
I was able to get rid of my heel symptoms and, now, I can walk around with virtually no pain in my hip joints.
Wherever I’m going, I enjoy walking in them because they are so comfy. You can walk on stony ground and up and down stairs without a problem.
Shoes are very important. They are an important part of the prosthesis. As I said, I could never find the right shoe for me during all the time I spent wearing the prosthesis. The kyBoot is simply the perfect shoe for me. I first learnt about the kyBoot when I got onto the bus at a different bus stop. I saw a kyBoot shop right behind me. There was an intriguing exhibition going on, where a film was being shown. I went to the shop the next day and asked if the kyBoot could also be something for people who wear prostheses. Mr Meier was very friendly and knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed. He said he didn’t have any experience with people who wear prostheses, but that I could try on a pair of the kyBoot shoes if I wanted to. I took him up on the offer and since then, I have been impressed with the shoe each and every day.