Regular exercise can prevent many diseases related to the aging process. Physical activity also slows down the biological aging process. The soft, springy kyBounder mat brings movement into your everyday routine. The kyBounder trains your balance and mobility. Users notice a significant improvement in posture and gait. It is simple to integrate the gentle training into your everyday routine. Do it while watching TV, ironing or cooking.
Everyone loves running in kyBoot shoes. kyBoot shoes are so soft and soothing that they make you feel like you’re running in your bare feet. kyBoot shoes relieve the burden on your joints. Feet and back pain are a thing of the past.
Brain and muscular activity from a health perspective
Suitable physical training or exercise puts you in a position to counteract numerous cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders and many cancers. This also keeps you physically and mentally younger than your birth certificates would suggest.
Prof. mult. Dr med. Dr. h.c. Wildor Hollmann, Institute of Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne
- Rohrbach retirement home, Austria
- Steinach residential care home, Switzerland
- Mittweida nursing home, Germany
- Emmaus centre for senior citizens in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
- ‘Herbstsonne’ [autumn sun] centre for senior citizens in Freital, Germany
- CURANUM retirement home in Bad Lauterberg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Chemnitz-Rottluff, Germany
- ‘Albert Schweitzer’ (German Red Cross) nursing home in Altenburg, Germany
- Kranken- u. Seniorenpflegeservice Steffi Stein GmbH in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Germany
- ‘An der Mozartstraße’ nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- KATHARINENHOF® Seniorenwohn- und Pflegeanlage Betriebs-GmbH retirement home, Germany
- CURANUM Seniorenresidenz Geertz retirement home in Bad Schwartau, Germany
- Seniorenresidenz Am Küchwald nursing home in Chemnitz, Germany
- Curanum Pflege- und Betreuungszentrum (care and nursing centre) in Merseburg, Germany
- Curanum care and nursing centre for senior citizens in Barth, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Limbach-Oberfrohna, Germany
- German Red Cross nursing home in Hainichen, Germany
- Olbernhau centre for senior citizens, Germany
- Schloss Pfaffroda retirement home, Germany
- Fazit ‘Am Schwanenteich’ retirement home in Zwickau, Germany
- ASB ‘Willy Stabenau’ nursing home in Zwickau, Germany
- Senioren- und Seniorenpflegeheim gGmbH in Zwickau, Germany
- Can relieve back pain
- Loosens muscles
- Improves posture
- Strengthens stabilising muscles
- Improves well-being
- Prevents the risk of falling among the elderly
- Improves stability
I can’t think of anything about these shoes that could be improved. If they were taken away from me, I would quit. They are so important. I feel happy every time I put them on and walk in them. They just work, almost of their own accord. I don’t have to exert myself when I walk in them. I don’t have to concentrate to walk five or six kilometres in them. I can walk with complete freedom. The shoes relax my whole body, which enables me to enjoy life! They are a lifeline. As you get older, you start to value this sort of thing.
I can now walk without any pain. I used to always feel a pressure in the prosthesis and was actually always in pain when walking. The pain is now completely gone, and I feel wonderful wearing the prosthesis.
no news in this list.